Ahhh so sweet it is! I woke to this:
So I got up and went straight to the fridge and got a Lemon, I cut the skin off and put that in my ‘Cleaner Maker” and squeezed the pulp into a liter of water. Then I grabbed a towel and headed outside to meditate in the sun. I drank the bottle of water. I enjoyed this!
Then I came in the house and Sara was home from mertrocon. She went to bed so I listened to a guided meditation. YUM!
Then I saw this!
Now I did not do a work out yet today, but I have decided I will work out my soul in addition to my physical work. And boy oh Boy do I feel good!
Why is this important to this blog… Well because some of us work hard at achieving things and those things are much faster realized when we take care of our soul as well. This can be done while we exercise too! Check out Cultfit’s blog today! Synchronicity!
To the Finest Life!
727 945 2193
- How to Meditate Effectively (answers.com)
- Finding the Calm in your Frantic Day (omtimes.com)
- Life as a Meditation (powerofslow.wordpress.com)
- Life as a meditation: my contemplative adventure (beyondmeds.com)
- Being, Not Judging (thewellnessquest.wordpress.com)
- The Benefits of Meditation (foxnews.com)