It is getting WAY close to my next 90 day challenge and I am getting WAY excited about it. I am going to do a few things different with this one. I am going to incorporate total self-awareness into this challenge. I love ‘signs’ and recently have had a few visits from our resident Cardinal and his mate. SO FAST they are, never giving me time to snap a picture, but that’s okay, I have the world of the internet to provide me with a good shot of one.
I pay special attention to birds when they assert themselves into my presence. Why? Well because I like that kind of thing, and like I said, I like signs :)
So what does this Cardinal visitation mean in the totem world? [http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/cardinal.htm]
Cardinal reminds us that no matter what time of the day or year it is,
there is always the opportunity to recognize
the importance of our life purpose.
If a Cardinal appears, it is time to pay attention
to your health and well-being.
It is also a time to listen to the feminine side,
the aspects of creativity and intuition.
Cardinal people are in tune to the number 12.
Twelve months or a year’s time is very important
to a Cardinal totem person.
They remind us to add “color” to our life and to remember that
everything you do is important.
WOW! Fits right into this new challenge. it is high time I took a real good inventory of myself and my power. Just so happens that 12 is perfect for a 90 day challenge because it is 12 weeks! HA!
Here are my fully stated Intentions for my next 90 days:
- I will record in a note-book, for my eyes only [don't worry, I am sure my need for fame will drive me to share some of it with you] EVERYTHING I do. This means I will record my food, my exercise, my time spent on the internet, my time spent doing anything. I will record my sleep, my travels, how and where I spend my money, my everything. It is important for me to see my patterns so that I may change anything that is not assisting me in my goals [I Have Big Goals]
- I will take note of any emotions or emotional triggers I have attached to each action.
- I will begin everyday much like I began today, with a Liter of water and a Thank you sun sit. Then I will add my Yoga, or jog after that.
- I will end each exercise session with an Abundance meditation as internal spiritual transformation is as important to my bodies transformation and I am 100 % sure that it will ENHANCE my physical results.
- I will take note of EVERY thing that makes me happy as the day goes on.
- I will end each day with a list of the 5 best things or feelings I had that day.
- It is my Full intention to Complete the Pooch to 5 k program and enter and finish my first 5k. After completing the Pooch to 5k program, continue to jog a 5k 3 times a week.
- It is my Full intention to Increase my Yoga practice to 4 hours a week
- It is My Full Intention to Fit perfectly into a size 10 or smaller
- It is my full intention to Drink 4 liters of water a day (AT LEAST)
- It is my Full intention to increase my upper body strength [I would so dig being able to do 10 pull ups or 20 push ups:]
This is going to be exciting to embark on this new challenge this way. I see great results coming to me, actually they are already there, my job is to get in the same room with them. This last challenge was WONDERFUL, and this time I am digging way deeper. WHY? Because I BELIEVE in my self and I BELIEVE I can be of greater service. It is time for me to BRING IT!
To Your Finest Life!
727 945 2193
JOIN THE CHALLENGE
PS I got me some Crazy Glue Until I get my New BROOKS!!!
This entry was posted in FITNESS
, Weight loss
and tagged 12
, 12 weeks
, 90 Days
, aspects of creativity
, Cardinal Symbolism
, fitness journey
, health and wellness
, Law Of Attraction
, Personal development
, Personal Power
, Physical exercise
, Physical fitness
, pooch to 5k
, Religion and Spirituality
, self importance
, sun salutations
, Surya Namaskara
, Tampa Bay
, Tara Woodruff
, Tarpon Springs Florida
, United States
, visalus sciences
, Weight loss
. Bookmark the permalink