Oh Yeah!! So siked! Waited for the Rain, and the Rain did not come, so I went anyways! Final day of week 1 Pooch to 5k! Charlie and I did very good and as an extra bonus, we did an extra jog portion! I was loving the sweat! I drank an entire liter of water on this jog too!!
Okay, confession time…. I did not do the full 90 second walk intervals. It was more like 30 seconds each. This could be good in a way, because it means I practically jog the whole mile. Next week, I will not cheat on the walking portions as I need to get acclimated to the heat and be ready for the far more challenging weeks ahead. I know they are far more challenging because I had made it to week 5 and It Was Hard!!!!
Some of you may remember what happened last time I attempted week 2! It was a Huge comedy of errors; I switched the jog with the walking and was on that week for WEEKS! Not this time, No utuh. I am going to do it CORRECTLY! 90 seconds jog with two minutes walk 6x’s.
This is one of my ALL time favorite DVD practices. Short, sweet and the results for the day are amazing. I will do the PM before I go to sleep ( no matter what time it is!)
My next 90 day challenge is coming up and I am very excited about it indeed! I am aiming for so massive results (yes I know I had a tall order for this challenge but the results came out differently than I had expected) Results SO far from my current challenge are:
- New found love for jogging and Sweating
For this upcoming challenge my goals are:
- Complete the Pooch to 5 k program and enter and finish my first 5k. After completing the Pooch to 5k program, continue to jog a 5k 3 times a week.
- Increase my Yoga practice to 4 hours a week
- Fit perfectly into a size 10 or smaller
- Drink 4 liters of water a day (AT LEAST)
- Increase my Upper Body Strength
I am going to use the Shape Kit then to the Fit kit during this Challenge. and the Official Start date is the 21st of this Month. BOOM! I would love to have company so if you are interested in joining the challenge with me, fill out the Challenger Application (not to be confused with the Promoter Application). We can be fitness partners, no matter what level of fitness you are at, whether you want to lose weight or gain lean muscle mass.
Lets Crush Boom !!!
To the Finest Life,
727 945 2193
- Jogging in the Rain (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Day 1/Week1 Pooch To 5k RESTART! (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Jogging and Meditating (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Session 2 of Pooch to 5k and KANSAS CITY!!! (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Very Little Jogging Can Make Your Life Much, Much Longer (gizmodo.com.au)
- Samantha – Me running a 5K?! (losingitinottawa.wordpress.com)
- How I Got Over the Jogging Beginner’s Hump [Video] (lifehacker.com)